"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
—John F. Kennedy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Emotions


The emotional upheaval is rather unbearable. The anger is intolerable. Melancholy seems to rule my days; I'm on Wellbutrin and BuSpar--I can't imagine how I'd be without them. The crying attacks in public seem to have backed off but, then, I haven't been in public much. What was it that made me fight so hard to live? I seem to have lost the ability to predict how people will act; the rose-colored glasses are off and shattered. I don't know how to live with people. It doesn't help that the stroke followed a bad breakup. It all made me realize that the man I moved across the country with wasn't the man I thought
he was. I realized a lot of people that aren't who I thought they were. And a bunch who suprised me.

Image from the Backgrounds app for the iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment