"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
—John F. Kennedy

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year

Well, it's a new year. A new start. I'm on my feet with the cane, out and about. Because I'm between employer insurance and Cobra, I'm taking at least a week off from rehab. When I restart, I'll be going only twice a week--once on land and once in the pool--because I only get about 18 visits. I have enough money to survive for two months, so I'm really trying to get my disability and welfare applications submitted quickly and hoping they're processed fast! I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I've heard Disability can take awhile. I'm also updating my resume and applying for part-time, telecommuting jobs. Lol. My parents still won't let me drive because of the dizziness. The depression is getting a bit better and with the Buspar I only wake up once a night. For the new year, I'm trying for forgivness and regained patience. Not going too well so far, but I have confidence that I will finally master it! Eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment