"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
—John F. Kennedy

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ramblings

I'm having a bad day--one of those days where I feel all alone and just want to cry. I thought these had passed--I haven't had one since my friend moved in. It's like a light switch--one minute I'm fine, the next I'm reading into everyone's actions and finding myself unwanted and worthless. I think it may have a lot to do with how inconsistent I've been about taking my pills lately.

I have so many chores I need to do, but I just can't seem to care. I've got to send off the disability medical releases. But at least I got the main application submitted. And I'm excited--I go back to PT next week, because my insurance has been sorted out. I go for my medicaide/welfare interview in a month and I started my taxes and found out I'll have the money to survive another month--thank god for my roommate paying utilities!

On a happier note, I took my first bath instead of shower about two days ago--and I've taken one every day since! I probably could have tried sooner but I was so unsure if I'd be able get back out! Of course, I decided to try this when my parents were out of town and my roommate was at work over an hour away. :-)

1 comment:

  1. love u roomy! U are brilliant, loving, giving and have so much to offer! Stand strong in the storms of life, the sun will always shine on you :)

    ReplyDelete