"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
—John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Depression

I am fast discovering what was never mentioned--despite the fact you would think the initial trauma would the most depessing, it is now, when I am close to normal, but not normal, that I am most depressed. And to think, the doctor wanted to eliminate my anxiety meds--hell, no! I wanted more! The emotional lability is better, but the random crying jags in public are becoming a problem. What's scary is that I have so little control of them. Despite my family's supportiveness, I feel so horribly alone. Perhaps what threw me over the edge is filing for disability and welfare--I can't handle this uselessness. I want to drive again so badly, too, to get some self respect back, but my parents are leery because dizziness is still such a problem.

Basically, I'm reaching the point of depression where I'm wondering why I fought so hard to stat alive, and I don't know what to do.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment